Hello! Thank you for taking the time. “Someday I’ll Be on Time” is where I share about time management, procrastination, organization and how to do it effectively without feeling overwhelmed. Are you always running against the clock? Do you hope you could fit in more time in your schedule for fitness, leisure, or something else? Do you find yourself doing things last minute and feeling overwhelmed? I’ve been there several times!
I always used to think, “Someday I’ll be on time…” And someday is now! I have found motivation and tricks to get me to be early, find time, and get things done; I would love to share them with you! I am not perfect, but I will share my true struggles and journey through figuring life out.
I also write about my everyday life as a wife and a working mom. My name is Maythe. I am 24 and live in a suburb outside of Chicago, IL. I believe in living life in the moment and not taking anything for granted. Budgeting and frugal living is important to me. A happy life, to me, is full of health, love, simplicity, positivity, and goals.
If you’ll like to learn more about me, please scroll down through the pictures below to read more.
1) I married my high school sweetheart, Esteban. We met in our Spanish class my sophomore year (Esteban’s junior year). We didn’t start dating until my junior year of High School (2009). We had different “group of friends” and we both were shy to admit we had feelings for each other because of fear that the other person didn’t feel the same. I attended his Senior Prom and he attended my Senior Prom. We have been inseparable since the very start. Our wedding day was June 4th, 2017.
2)We were blessed with a healthy beautiful girl early 2016. I always imagined myself as a mom to a boy. I even had a name picked out-Diego! Esteban, his family, and my family were also very convinced our baby was going to be a boy. Finding out we were expecting a little girl surprised us all! Elena is the first grandchild in both families. Now, I can’t imagine myself being anything but Elena’s mom. It definitely feels like this was meant to be; it feels so right! Best part is that she’s a mommy’s girl!
3)Right after high school I went to a community college and became a Certified Medical Assistant in 3 years. I graduated in the Summer of 2014 and was fortunate enough to get hired (days before graduation) by my dream healthcare company. I love taking care of patients, learning new things every day, and building relationships with wonderful people.
4)My first trip to Disney World was Christmas week in 2013 with Esteban. It was my original intention to go for the sake of crossing it off my bucket list. Oh boy, I was hooked immediately. We have returned several of times and we even visited Disneyland too. From December 2013 to September 2017, I’ve been to Disney World a total of 6 times for a total of 42 days! We have visited Disneyland once for only 4 days. I am known as a “Disney expert” to my close family and friends and I enjoy helping them plan their Disney Trips. Magic Kingdom is my favorite park.
5) Growing up, I hated running “the mile” every year at school. I never imagined myself to ever run for FUN! I ran Disney’s coast to coast challenge (which includes two full marathons) while being 5 and 7 months pregnant in 2015. Long story short, I began running because of Disney! Disney’s coast to coast challenge and its medals looked so fun and gave me the motivation to run. In the beginning I could barely run a block without feeling out of breath. I’m so glad to be part of a great running community!
6) I have been living a vegetarian lifestyle since August 2017. I have attempted being vegetarian once in the past, but that only lasted a few very short months. This time, I plan on not giving up and making it a lifestyle for life. This time around, saying no to meat hasn’t been difficult for me.
To follow along with my blog, make sure to:
- Like my Facebook page @somedayillbeontime
- Follow me on Instagram@maythe478
- Follow me on Twitter @somedayontime
- Follow me on Pinterest @somedayillbeontime