Welcome to Blogmas day 4! It’s my first time doing a husband tag. I asked my husband 33 questions about our relationship and more. I share the questions and his answers in this blog post. It was fun and interesting!
- How and where did we meet? Spanish class in high school.
- What was your first impression? She’s loud
- How and where was our first date? Kosta’s I think (We went out several times just the two of us before becoming boyfriend and girlfriend, but the day before he asked me if I wanted to be his girlfriend we both remember we went to Taco Bell).
- Where was our first kiss and how was it? When I took you to class. I was going to gym. I think you had history.
- When did you meet my family? Wasn’t it summer? (My parents saw him a few times before we became boyfriend and girlfriend. They officially met on Thanksgiving of 2009)
- How did you know I was the One? When Elena was born.
- When and why did you fall in love with me? On New Year’s eve (12/31/2009) when I said I love you.
- How long have we been together? Relationship & marriage. Like 8 years and 2 years married? I don’t know. I stopped counting. (We’ve been together for 9 years and 2 of those years we are married).
- What do you two do for a living and are you using your college degree? I work at a hardware store and you are a medical assistant. No.
- What key elements make a successful relationship & marriage? communication.
- What do you love about me? That you gave me Elena. You’re organized, you have a clear vision, and that you run.
- How do you keep a relationship healthy in life? by having dinner together, by having something to look forward to, by watching Netflix together.
- Places you want to travel? Japan & Paris. Maybe Spain?
- Children? How many do you want? 2
- What is my favorite color? pink
- What is my favorite food? Beans and rice
- What is my favorite sports team? Chivas and Cubs
- What is my favorite TV show? Grey’s Anatomy
- What food do I not like? Meat hamburgers (the last time I had a meat hamburger I was probably 6 or 8 years old)
- What is my favorite type of sandwich? veggie sandwich
- If I could eat one thing everyday what would it be? Chipotle
- What is my eye color? brown
- Who is my best friend? Herlinda (Elena in the background “ME ME ME) Elena is your best friend.
- What is something I do that you wish I wouldn’t? There’s nothing really that I can think of.
- What is my heritage and where am I from? You are Mexican.
- Did I play any sports? nope. You run now.
- If you baked me a cake what kind would I like? Anything that is not 3 leches.
- What is one unique talent I have? That you use a planner. Not a lot of people do that.
- What do we argue about the most? about me overspending
- What is my favorite restaurant? Olive Garden and Chilli’s
- What can I spend hours doing? Blogging or planning
- Who was the one to say I love you first? And where was it? Me. It was New Year’s eve and I said it over the phone before you went to sleep (we were in high school).
- What is your most repeated phrase or sentence? Gorda
Source: The Tag Questions Website
I hope you enjoyed reading this husband tag that I did with my husband. It sure gave me a few laughs along the way!
Thank you for reading! If you would like to see more, follow me on Instagram @Somedayillbeontime, like my page on Facebook @Somedaillbeontime, and follow me on Pinterest @Somedayillbeontime. I am also on Bloglovin’.