Happy December! I still can’t get over the fact that 2017 is already coming to an end. The year has flown by. In this blog post, I share a frugal Winter bucket list! Majority of these things I have on MY December bucket list, but I added a few more to give you ideas. I hope this helps you make YOUR perfect bucket list for December!
Most people write a bucket list with things they wish to do or accomplish before they die. In this post, I share a bucket list for the month of December only. Although, some of these things can be done in other months of the year, I believe doing them in December is a lot more fun! It’s the holiday season!
This frugal December bucket list is great for individuals, couples, and families. These are really inexpensive bucket list ideas and most can cost you as little as $0 to just a few dollars.
- Build a snowman
- Make snow angels
- Take pictures in the snow
- Drink hot chocolate
- Watch a Christmas movie
- Go sledding or ice-skating
- Make some DYI gifts
- Donate toys, clothes, or food
- Read a book
- Do an at-home holiday mani/pedi
- Decorate a gingerbread house
- Have a PJ day
- Check out neighbors’ holiday decorations
- Make paper snowflakes
- Roast marshmallows by the fireplace
- Bake cookies for Santa
- Take a picture with a Christmas tree
- Experience a Christmas tree lighting
- Write New Year’s resolutions
- Listen to Christmas music at home
- Celebrate Christmas
I am most looking forward to building a snowman, baking cookies, and celebrating Christmas! I hope this frugal December bucket list inspires you to make your prefect bucket list for December. What’s on your December bucket list? Leave a comment below.